Wednesday, December 16, 2009

24 Hours of Reading!

So I heard about how people read for 24 hours straight and thought it sounded like a good challenge. In 2008 I decided to read 100 books in a year. I read over 100. In the beginning of 2009 I said I would read 50 books in a year. I have read 53 so far. It was a slow year for reading. I didn't have the money for books. So now I have challenged myself again. I will spend 24 hours reading. I am not sure when I will do it or any of the details yet. All I know is that it will happen after Christmas, as I will get some books then. Most likely sometime in Jan. I may even make this a once a month challenge. I think I can handle that. Read for 24 hours straight once a month. Actually it sounds like a lot of fun. It should be a little bit easier on my wallet too. I will update with the details as I decide them.

No comments:

Post a Comment