Wednesday, December 16, 2009

I Need Books...

If you happen to have any books that you want to get rid of because you didn't like them, they are old or they are just taking up way too much space. Feel free to send those books to me. Seriously, I have a hard time getting books. We have a small library in town and I have read every book there that I am interested in and i am not that picky when it comes to books. The nearest bookstore is an hour away and even if there was one in town, I have no money and no way to make any due to health reasons. So maybe we can help each other out. You help me get books and I can help you get rid of books you don't want anymore so you can make room for some new ones. I love all types of books, but if you have any that are on my amazon wish list, that would be amazing.

Just send me an email at rae_reads@hotmail.com and let me know so I can give you my address.

If you do send me books, I just want you to know that I really appreciate it.

No comments:

Post a Comment