Saturday, December 26, 2009

WOW

Yesterday was amazing. I got so many great presents and had a lot of fun with my family. I can't believe some of the stuff I got. I wish we had snow though. I don't remember the last time we didn't have snow for Christmas. Oh well, it was still a great day.

I had a hard time sleeping so I was pretty tired yesterday but that didn't stop me from enjoying my day. I got up and spent a few hours with my mom and her boyfriend and around 11:30am I went over to my dads to open presents and spend a few hours with him. I got back to my moms around 3pm to help clean up a bit before my nanny and poppa got there. They showed up around 4pm and we opened some more presents, ate, opened even more presents. I'm not sure what time they left at but once they were gone I had to go back to my dads because he said he wanted to spend a few more hours with me. Turned out he had one more big present for me, which ended up being a nice big TV. After opening it, we got it all set up and lost track of time watching my new DVDs. I ended up spending the night and am still here.

Some of the things I got:

TV (32 inch)
Home Theater System
All six seasons of The L Word
DVDs (Night Watch, Twilight, Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince, Stomp The Yard, Master and Commander, Killer Movie, The Black Dahlia, Wages of Sin, The Lost Boys, The Lost Boys 2: The Tribe, Mortuary, Memory and Bloody Mary)
CDs (Tegan and Sara: If It Was You, Marilyn Manson: Eat me Drink me, Slipknot: All Hope Is Gone and Epica: Design Your Universe)
Books: (13 of them...I will list them later)
Jacob Black Puzzle
A Snuggie
A Slipknot Tshirt
New Converse

There is a lot more.

I also caught something at some point. I am really sick today but I'll live. My ipod might not though. lol I am ready to smash it. For some reason it wont let me put my new cds on it. Dumb thing. Anyways, I had a great Christmas and I hope everyone else did too.

PS: I found out a few days ago that I won Explorer X-Alpha over at Wicked Good Books. I can't wait to read it. I am so excited. I never win anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment